Getting Justice for Cameroonian Transwomen Shakira and Patricia amidst death threats with Hamlet. – QueerCity
- Getting Justice for Cameroonian Transwomen Shakira and Patricia amidst death threats with Hamlet.
- HIV stigmatization amongst Nigerian Gay men with Raldie Young
- Did Allah make sexuality innate in Islam: A crossover episode with Ynaija Non-Binary Blog
- Queering Our indigenous and traditional literary narrative: A night in Ibadan
- This Queer Nigerian Prince has to marry a woman before his coronation begins: A tale of Culture, Identity, and Royalty.
Olaide Kayode Timileyin | Convener, GlowUp Pride Celebrating queerness and uniqueness is our satisfaction. We recognize our struggle for liberation as LGBTQ+ persons in Africa as a continent, and Nigeria as a nation. With much pride and happiness that we celebrate GLOWUP pride 2021, with the theme “Festival of Nigerian Queerness”. A festival of our […]
Olaide Kayode Timileyin | 1:11pm Since the inception of the Queercity podcast in 2018, we have steadily grown, from a bathroom midnight recorded one, to that over 50 episodes published on all major podcasting platforms across the universe. The podcast which has not just been an output of audio contents, but a place of community […]
The first of it’s kind; a queer youths’ themed open mic, in the city of Abeokuta, and in the country as a whole. The splendid event started a little bit later than scheduled, as guests seemed to arrive late due to commuting challenges (e.g. poor road network and traffic). Nevertheless, the evening started with a […]
Don’t miss out from the rave.