If you live and breathe seeking equality for LGBT+ West Africans, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a social media savvy campaign manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital social justice campaigns across all digital channels.
What does a Campaign
You should have a strong grasp of the current social political condition of LGBT+ persons in West Africa, write strategic social media campaign and be able to lead these campaigns from concept to execution. Campaign managers will work with the Comms team, supporting teams (such as Visuals) to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Design, build and create social media campaigns centered on LGBT+ rights in West Africa
- Brainstorm new and creative social media campaigns strategies
- Simplification of vital information into consumable slides
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
3 Hours daily / 21 Hours weekly
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Highly creative in Identifying and amplifying social justice causes for LGBT+ persons in West Africa
- Ability to partner with local activists to amplify their work
- Ability to ingest and simplify LGBT centered information
- Ability to use Canva / Inshot
Mode of Application
Send Cover Letter, and Portfolio to Xela.Queercitymedia@gmail.com with the Subject as Your first name _ Campaign manager. Example Bola_Campaign manager.