If you are Queer and a Video content creator, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a social media savvy video content creator to create, edit, produce and direct our video contents.
What does a Video content creator do?
You should have a strong grasp of the current social political condition of LGBT+ persons in West Africa, be able to use at least mobile video creation software for strategic video contents. Video content creator will work with the Production team, supporting teams (such as Visuals and Comms ) to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Design, build and create catchy and trendy social media short videos centered on LGBT+ lives in West Africa
- Brainstorm new and creative videos for social media campaigns and promotions
- Simplification of vital information into consumable slides
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Editing and production of video casts, Insta story, Youtube, Tiktok etc
3 Hours daily / 21 Hours weekly
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and creating digital videos that engage, inform and motivate
- Highly creative in Identifying and amplifying social justice causes for LGBT+ persons in West Africa
- Ability to partner with other team within the organization to amplify their work
- Ability to ingest and simplify LGBT centered information
- Ability to use mobile video creation application like Capcut, Etc
Mode of Application
Send Cover Letter, and Portfolio to Xela.Queercitymedia@gmail.com with the Subject as Your first name _ Video Content creator. Example Desmond_ Video Content creator .