If you are LGBT+ and interested in documenting Queerness in Nigeria , we want to talk to you. We are looking for an Archiver to create, edit, produce and direct our History documenting contents.
What does an Archiver do?
You should have a strong grasp of the current social political condition of LGBT+ persons in West Africa, be able to use mobile Digital content creation applications for documentation of LGBT+ lives and experiences. Archiver will work with the Comms team, supporting teams (such as Visuals and productions ) to document LGBT+ experiences.
- Curate, Document and Archive history centered on LGBT+ lives in West Africa
- Brainstorm new and creative videos for the documentation of LGBT+ experiences
- Simplification of vital information into consumable slides
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
3 Hours daily / 21 Hours weekly
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target information and creating digital contents that documents these informations.
- Highly creative in Identifying history and amplifying social justice causes for LGBT+ persons in West Africa
- Ability to partner with other team within the organization to amplify their work
- Ability to ingest and simplify LGBT centered information
- Ability to use mobile phone application for documentation. e.g sound recorder, notes, Canva etc
Mode of Application
Send Cover Letter, and Portfolio to Xela.Queercitymedia@gmail.com with the Subject as Your first name _ Archiver. Example Uche_Archiver