A FESTIVAL OF NIGERIAN QUEERNESS
Language of Love Naija
SPEAK NOW SAVE NOW
Who killed 19 years old John in Lagos ? – QueerCity
Episode Summary In the early days of July 2021, A 19 years old gay boy named John after meeting a supposed gay man online was kidnapped in Igando, Lagos. This episode of Queercity podcast seeks to understand the situations surrounding the kidnapping and death of 19 years old gay John. QueerNerd @OKTimileyin would guide this narrative with the help of John's partner, John's Friend and another community member. John didn't deserve to die for being gay, or the horror of him bleeding to death after his parents paid 60,000 naira ransom. It's over 2 weeks since his death and burial, and we can't stop asking if his violator would ever get persecuted ? or this is just another "random gay gist". Who killed 19 years old John in Lagos ? Credit Executive Producer : Queercity Media and Productions @Queercitymediaandproductions Producer : Olaide Kayode Timileyin (@OKTimileyin) Voice over : TransgenderGirlfriend Background Music: https://www.purple-planet.com Childlike is available on all major streaming platform @Censodd Socials Website : Queercitypodcast.com Instagram : @Queercitypodcast Twitter : @Queercitypod9ja — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/queercity/message Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/queercity/support
- Who killed 19 years old John in Lagos ?
- Getting Justice for Cameroonian Transwomen Shakira and Patricia amidst death threats with Hamlet.
- HIV stigmatization amongst Nigerian Gay men with Raldie Young
- Did Allah make sexuality innate in Islam: A crossover episode with Ynaija Non-Binary Blog
- Queering Our indigenous and traditional literary narrative: A night in Ibadan