If you are Queer and an audiophile who creates too, we want to talk to you. We are looking for audio producers for our audio contents to create, edit and produce our Audio contents like like podcasts, audio-documentaries.
What does an Audio Producer do?
You should have a strong grasp of the current social political condition of LGBT+ persons in West Africa, be able to use audio software (DAW) at least Audacity, Garage Band for audio contents. Audio Producers will work with the Production team, supporting teams (such as Comms and Visuals) to produce and publish contents on time and on budget.
- Edit and produce Audio contents centered on LGBT+ lives in West Africa
- Brainstorm new and creative Audio contents for storytelling projects and documentations.
- Work with Journalists and Show hosts to give an up to date approach to audio storytelling
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Editing and production of voiceovers for content promotions.
3 Hours daily / 21 Hours weekly
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and creating audio contents that engage, inform and motivate
- Highly creative in Identifying and amplifying social justice causes for LGBT+ persons in West Africa
- Ability to partner with other team within the organization to amplify their work
- Ability to ingest and simplify LGBT centered information
- Ability to use at least a DAW (Audio Software)
Mode of Application
Send Cover Letter, and Portfolio to Xela.Queercitymedia@gmail.com with the Subject as Your first name _ Audio producer . Example Chiwendu_ Audio producer .